Theresa Juenger & David Chapin
- License #:
Servicing St. Louis, St. Charles, Lincoln & Warren County Areas.
We have an Extensive Marketing Plan for our Sellers. Working with First Time Home Buyers, Foreclosure, Short Sale & Investment Properties.
- St. Charles Association of Realtors
- Missouri Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- St.Louis Regional Multiple Listing Service
- Multi Million Dollar Club
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker! THE #1 Real Estate Team
- O Fallon Mo. Chamber of Commerce
- Coldwell Banker Gundaker Real Estate School
- Licensed Real Estate Agent, State of Missouri
- St. Charles Community College School of Appraisal
- Graduate, S.C.C.A.R. Code of Ethics Training
- Certified Residential Real Estate Specialist (RRES)
- Graduate, Short Sale & Foreclosure Training (SFR)
- Extensive continuing education to help keep us abreast of market trends and license law.
Our greatest satisfaction is helping people find the perfect home. Our attention to detail, dedication and exceptional FIRST CLASS service distinguishes us in the real estate field. Call or email us. We'll make the process of buying or selling your home a pleasurable experience.
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.